Montres de Plongée
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

The new FESTINA Group brand:REGATA watches

2 participants

The new FESTINA Group brand:REGATA watches Empty The new FESTINA Group brand:REGATA watches

Message par Invité Sam 7 Jan - 16:12

Here it is.Just bought entirely by FESTINA group:Brand,factory.I preume it was a dutch brand.Noe has arrived and introduced slowly in Spain market.Then they will arrive to the rest of countries.
big size,top quality st steel,glasses and straps.Miyota quartz movements.
Affordable.Amazing.
Just for enjoy them
http://www.regatawatches.com/home-nl.html

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The new FESTINA Group brand:REGATA watches Empty Re: The new FESTINA Group brand:REGATA watches

Message par Cédric Sam 7 Jan - 19:52

not my cup of tea Shocked

Rhincodon typus
Rhincodon typus

The new FESTINA Group brand:REGATA watches Empty Re: The new FESTINA Group brand:REGATA watches

Message par Invité Sam 7 Jan - 19:56

Cédric 38 a écrit:not my cup of tea Shocked

+1

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Sam 7 Jan - 19:57

Evil or Very Mad

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Sam 7 Jan - 20:09

Oh guys!
You have to see them.They are what they are(and I assumed it,for Chritsmas gift one has arrived!)but I have to say that once worn in the wrist and after a deep examination the watches aprove the exam.
The one of mine is the 03-06-09 rugged white dial with special and registered crown protected system and a delicious leather water proof strap and powerful buckle.
As soon as possible I put photos but I presume they are going to be the Festina Group "coup de grace" in 2012.The quality is at least the same of Candino watches.

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Dim 8 Jan - 12:14

totof a écrit:
Cédric 38 a écrit:not my cup of tea Shocked

+1
+2

Invité
Invité

Message par Cédric Dim 8 Jan - 17:22

even with pictures, I can not be impressed by those kind of watch Evil or Very Mad

Just because i'm reading the FESTINA word, it just like you present a marvelous Diesel watch Very Happy

Rhincodon typus
Rhincodon typus

Message par Invité Dim 8 Jan - 18:01

Des montres pour djeunes, amusantes comme une bonne blague belge. Un tarif à peu près raisonnable.
Ils ont la fritte. Wink

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Jeu 19 Jan - 19:40

Mon dieu! You are terrible enfants and very difficult to satisfy.
Anyway tahnks for your opinions guys!

Invité
Invité

Message par Guinessfrog Jeu 19 Jan - 20:58

Do you expect us to lower our standards ? Surely not old chap !

Had a look: mouais bof! it does not even tickle one.

Guinessfrog
Alopias Vulpinus (Membre honoraire)
Alopias Vulpinus (Membre honoraire)

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé